Tax Health Checks
With our deepened expertise in accounting practices, tax laws and other tax related issues we provide tax health check services to our clients in a wide range of industries. Our professionals comprise multi-disciplinary professionals including accountants, economists, industry specialists who possess expertise and experience in relevant areas. Our audit assistance professionals have assisted in tax audits of major companies as well as small and medium sized companies in a variety of industries. Our tax audit service professionals can help companies effectively manage tax audits and develop strategies that could ensure the best possible outcome on tax audit, drawing on a broad spectrum of experiences that enable us to analyze industry-specific controversial issues and transactional evidence and collect favorable interpretations.
Tax Health-check we help you to
- Identify issues through a comprehensive review of tax compliance and treatment by taxation area and major accounts based on the understanding of management activities and industry-specific issues.
- Develop appropriate solutions to minimize possible tax exposures and risks based on in-depth review of issue-specific laws and regulations and the quantification of potential tax effects.
- Assist with application for rulings or interpretations by tax authorities on issues in question or dispute to minimize risks of uncertain tax liabilities from a possible challenge by the tax authorities.
- Perform a comprehensive review of tax reconciliation to ensure all opportunities to reduce tax liability or to obtain refund of overpaid tax are identified.
Tax audit assistance will help you to
- Review contents of information documents requested by a tax auditor to evaluate audit direction and assess potential ramifications and implications.
- Once challenges by the tax authority are identified, review the relevant laws and regulations and develop strategic options in order to minimize your company’s tax exposure risk.
- Assist in preparing position papers on controversial issues challenged by the tax authorities from an objective and independent point of view and discussions with field auditors on the position as necessary.
- Analyze and evaluate the feasibility of a tax appeal against an additional tax exposure identified during a tax audit.